Thursday, March 1, 2012

Who Knew Toilet Bowl Cleaner Was So AWESOME?!!!

I had no idea what an amazing product toilet bowl cleaner was!!!  Before you continue reading, please note that I do not hold any stock in Clorox :) - However, I kind of wish I did after learning this!

We just had renters up and leave our rental house, and let me tell you, they DID NOT clean ANYTHING!!!  The place was gross and I was fighting stains and grime in the kitchen.  After trying for an hour and applying every cleaning product I had brought with me to remove the stains in the sink, I decided to try the last product I had: toilet bowl cleaner!  I squirted it in and went to clean out the refrigerator.  Upon my return (only a few minutes later) I realized that the stains had literally melted away!  AWESOME!  

I went home and did the same to my 30+ year old sink and lime-corroded sink sprayer (I use the term sprayer loosely because it really only allowed one or two pathetic streams of water out when in use.)  The results were AMAZING!

This is my new favorite product!

Below is how I have used this product to clean my sink, sink sprayer, shower head, and even bathtub.  I hope you enjoy your results just as much and would LOVE to hear other items you have used this seemingly single-purpose cleaner on!  Comment or Email me!

Directions for your Sink:
Squirt toilet bowl cleaner into your sink being sure to coat the stained areas.  I used a cleaning brush to spread it around.
After letting it set for 5-15 minutes (depending on how gross your sink is - don't worry, we won't judge) rinse clean and enjoy your new sink!

Directions for your Sprayer:
Squirt toilet bowl cleaner into an old glass or jar.
Fill with hot water.
Soak your sprayer for 10-20 minutes (again dependent on how much build up you have)
Rinse and enjoy the full spray!

Directions for Shower Heads:
Squirt toilet bowl cleaner into a freezer zip top bag and add hot water.
Use a rubber band to secure the bag around your shower head.
Let sit for about 10 minutes (depending on the build up.)
Rinse and enjoy!

Directions for Bath Tub Ring:
Use a cleaning brush or scrubber to spread toilet bowl cleaner around the tub.
Be sure to coat the stained areas well.
Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
Rinse and enjoy and ring-free tub!


No comments:

Post a Comment