Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mexican Lasagna

This is the yummiest lasagna ever!

Ingredients:
1 lb. burger
16 oz. can re fried beans (I use fat free)
taco seasoning (you can use a packet - I use taco spices to taste and will post my seasoning recipe in another post)
12 uncooked lasagna noodles
2 1/2 c. salsa (I used hot salsa because my family and I like spicy)
2 1/2 c. water
16 oz. sour cream
2 c. shredded jack cheese
sliced olives (I sliced a whole can because my family loves olives)
3/4 c. diced green onions

Directions:
Mix uncooked beef, beans, and spices together.
Lay 4 noodles in the bottom of the pan.
Spread 1/2 the meat mixture onto the noodles.
Lay down 4 more noodles.
Spread remaining beef mixture.
Add remaining 4 noodles.
Combine salsa and water.
Pour over noodles.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Combine sour cream, olives, and green onions.
After the pan comes out of the oven, spread the sour cream mixture on top and add cheese.
Return to the oven and bake until it bubbles and begins to brown.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment